Monday, June 16, 2014

Dating a Korean guy

This Blog is for all girls who are dating or want to date Korean guys.. I hope its Helpful

Well.. I have a Korean boyfriend (LDR) , We've been together for a year now <3 ... 


So if u want to get a korean bf or if u have one and want to keep this Relationship here are some TIPs..


1.Korean guys like Cute girls , so try to act cute while talking or while being with korean guys


2.They like funny girls , so try to be funny and always smilemore often


3.Korean guys like it when girls call them Oppa (Only to older guys) .. If he's ur bf already try to call him (Jagiya--자기야) which means Baby


4.Try to show them that you really care about them 

5.Korean Guys are romantic so try to be Romantic while talking and send some cute txts more often saying words like (Bogoshipo --보고싶어 which means I miss you) or (Saranghaeyo --사랑해요  means I love you )


6.Show that you are interested in their country and its culture 


7.Try to show them that you are learning Korean for them , even by learning some words .. They really would appreciate that


8.They like it when girls play hard to get , dont just do whatever say want or order 


I hope these tips are helpful and if u have any ques. u can ask me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment